What you will receive:
You will receive a PDF with a link to your file and your password. The digital file opens in a browser window. You may bookmark the page and have your browser save your password for easy access!
- On the homepage INDEX, click on a letter to go to the picture version of the letter. You can click on the audio to hear the letter, sound, and jingle.
- From a picture page, you can either return home, advance to the next picture letter, or click the down arrow to advance to the plain letter page.
- Use the picture pages to let the child snap a mental image of the letter while they say the jingle.
- Use the plain letter pages to review the sound the letter makes. Click on the audio to hear the sounds.
- The plain letter pages show upper and lowercase letters and contain a graphic hint to help the child recall the sound the letter makes. Also included – the same letters in different fonts to help the child become familiar with reading letters in different fonts.
Correlates with Easy-for-Me Reading Kit 1:
In Easy-for-Me Teaching Manual, letters are not taught in ABC order. The order in the manual accommodates early reading by letting children form words AS they learn their letters. You will see navigation on picture pages that lead to the next letter as outlined in Easy-for-Me Teaching Manual.
Also notice that as children learn their letters and sounds, they can make words. Click on the light blue tab to go to the word. Click on the peach tab to advance to the next letter from the Easy-for-Me sequence.
PLEASE NOTE: ***Our digital teaching files are for one user. Teachers may screen share with their students, but purchaser may not give the file to another user.***