Activities target essential components of effective reading instruction
- Vocabulary and word recognition
- Phonemic awareness
- Alphabetic principle
- Reading Fluency
Skills Taught in Beyond Sight Words Activities B
1. Word families: OT, ITS, IM, UT, BA, DE, TU, DI, TA. AY, AT, ENT, UST, AN, EM, IS, OW, AST, UST, LY, OP, OT, UT, IP, IN, OUT, ATE, ULL, AW, OOK, EW, AVE, EAD, EAT, ELL.
2. Digraphs and blends: BR, TR, TH, PR, ST, PL, FL, SC, SPL, SP, GR, SH, SL, CR, DR, CL, FL, BR, FL, KN, WH, SW, SK.
Included in this resource
1. Teaching notes(mini-lessons) to teach each sight word memorably. Each lesson focuses on one word and then brings in several other words that share a sound spelling or are in the word family.2. Activities
- ABC ordering,
- reading assessment
- vocabulary bingo
- go fish
- making sentences
- sentence unscramble
- sound manipulation
- word sort
- word wall games
- write about it sections, and more!
4. Tracking charts
5. Achievement certificates
6. Plain word wall words
This product is for those who already have SnapWords® List B.
Total Pages 248
Answer Key Included
Teaching Duration 1 Semester (depending on the child or skill base the children have.)