About this product
PART 1 contains a mini-lesson for each of our SnapWords® from Lists F-V.
Each mini-lesson focuses on:
- how to introduce each word including a visualization prompt
- what to say to explain what is going on in the picture
- focus word recognition
- focus on comprehension
- the structure of the word is examined along with several other words that contain the same spelling patterns
- phonics concepts are taught
- writing exercises using the word
PART 2 contains the games and activities that will make it easy for you to teach:
- word recognition
- word review
- oral phrase and sentence building
- tactile phrase and sentence building
- reading and writing connection
- structural analysis of words (sound spelling patterns)
- phonemic awareness
In the very back of the book is a comprehensive list of all the words we have in our SnapWords® collections.
By Sarah K Major. ISBN: 978-1-947484-09-2, 132 pages 5.5" by 8.5"