This Kit includes:
- 607 SnapWords® Teaching Cards - perfect for initial teaching of each word, including word recognition and word meaning.
- 607 SnapWords® Pocket Chart Cards - great for independent review and practice activities.
- 3-pack of the Complete Sight Words in Sentences to provide highly targeted language for children as they practice reading their sight words in real text -children work in pairs to review.
- The Illustrated Book of Sounds and Their Spelling Patterns, 2nd Edition for learning phonics and spelling.
- SnapWords® Spelling Dictionary, 2nd Edition. A quick reference for teachers. Find each word, its sentence and body motion.
- SnapWords® Mini-Lessons - which will tell you exactly what to teach and how to teach each SnapWord® including all aspects of reading.
How does this kit make a teacher’s job easier?
- Fits easily into your day. Initial instruction takes only 20 minutes.
- After introducing new concepts, students have resources to use for independent review.
- Students will grow rapidly, taking up less one-on-one time.
- Lessons and materials are ready to use and don’t require preparation.
- Enjoy showing the growth in quantifiable ways to parents.
How do these products make learning easier for students?
- Resources that are designed to engage their own learning style will bring success.
- Pictures, images, and motions ensure success, increasing their confidence.
- Learning will be viewed as fun. Students will be engaged.
- Students will learn and will want to learn.
- Self-led learning will build their sense of competence.
SnapWords® products are crucial for teaching sight word recognition to students with a wide range of learning styles, including visual learners, those labeled with ADD/ADHD, autism, or dyslexia, and right-brained learners.