SnapWords® Student Kits
One of the most effective strategies for bringing every student in your classroom to their full potential in reading, is to organize your reading block to include an independent SnapWords® Center following small group instruction from the teacher. While it might seem counter-intuitive to turn kids loose with their partners to practice independently, what actually results is that students surpass teacher expectations when they have the opportunity to work with a partner and progress as quickly as they want to. Use SnapWords® Teaching Cards for instruction, then establish a year-long independent center for student practice.
- year-long with minimal management required
- student-led, differentiated instruction
- multiple difficulty levels
- increased confidence
- personal ownership of learning
- ability to work at own pace