Note about slideshows
What you will receive:
You will receive a PDF with a link to your file and your password. The digital file opens in a browser window. You may bookmark the page and have your browser save your password for easy access!
SnapWords® List C includes 59 high-frequency words. The words are getting a bit harder now. Many students struggle with words that begin with digraphs like WH and TH. This set of sight word interactive slideshows contains several of those tricky words. You will be pleased with how much easier it is for your students to distinguish between those hard words if you use SnapWords®.
Also includes FREE corresponding downloads of SnapWords® Mini-Lessons and Sight Words in Sentences!
How to use:
- Distance learning - teach using a screen share
- Homeschool - use on computer or iPad
- Classroom - project onto a whiteboard or smart board
- Small group - laptop or computer
- Independent student learning
- You may teach the picture words first by clicking on the orange arrows in the bottom, right of each screen. You will be able to advance from picture to picture.
- Next, check word recognition by clicking through the plain words using the same orange arrows. You will be able to advance from plain word to plain word.
- Use the index on the front panel to find a particular word to focus on.
- Use SnapWords® Mini-Lessons (included) to teach spelling, phonics, writing, etc.