How to use
This package contains 30 Interactive Slideshows with audio that are designed for several uses:
- Distance learning
- Small group
- Independent student learning
- Teach the picture words first by clicking on the orange arrows in the bottom, right of each screen.
- Next, check word recognition by clicking through the plain words using the same orange arrows. You will be able to advance from plain word to plain word.
- Use the index on the front panel to find a particular word to focus on.
- Use SnapWords® Mini-Lessons (included) to teach spelling, phonics, writing, etc.
There are 342 SnapWords® from Lists A, B, C, D, E, Numbers/ Colors/ Days/ Months/ Seasons. Each List is separated into 5 Levels with related words grouped together. These Levels correspond directly to the Levels in SnapWords® Mini-Lessons (download included in this product) and in Beyond Sight Words Activities A-E. Also included is a download of Sight Words in Sentences which will empower children as they practice reading their sight words in context.