What you will receive:
You will receive a PDF with a link to your file and your password. The digital file opens in a browser window. You may bookmark the page and have your browser save your password for easy access!
There are 11 Lists of SnapWords, and each List is comprised of 5 Levels. These Levels correspond directly to the Levels in SnapWords Mini-Lessons I and II (downloads included in this product) and in Beyond Sight Words Activities A-E. Also included is a download of Complete Sight Words in Sentences which will empower children as they practice reading their sight words in context.
PLEASE NOTE: ***Our digital files are for one user. Teachers may screen share with their students, but purchaser may not give the file to another user.***
How to use:
- Distance learning - teach using a screen share
- Homeschool - use on computer or iPad
- Classroom - project onto a whiteboard or smart board
- Small group - laptop or computer
- Independent student learning with their own copy of the file
- You may teach the picture words first by clicking on the orange arrows in the bottom, right of each screen. You will be able to advance from picture to picture.
- Next, check word recognition by clicking through the plain words using the same orange arrows. You will be able to advance from plain word to plain word.
- Use the index on the front panel to find a particular word to focus on.
- Use SnapWords Mini-Lessons (included) to teach spelling, phonics, writing, etc.