607 SnapWords® Teaching Cards
SnapWords® harness the power of images, stories, and body motions to reach children in a way that makes sense to them. They are effective for ALL children but will make all the difference for children who are right-brained, visual, kinesthetic/tactile learners. SnapWords® will unleash their potential, and tears and frustration will be things of the past. Skill level is preschool through 3rd grade.
What is included?
- 643 high-frequency sight word cards (5.5" x 4.25") - SnapWords® List A, List B, List C, List D, List E, List Numbers/Colors/Days/Months/Seasons, List F, List G, Nouns 1, Nouns 2, and Verbs. Download SnapWords® Lists of words.
- SnapWords® Mini-Lessons - 175 pages of engaging sight word lessons, activities, and games that teach word recognition, phonics, comprehension, spelling, and writing for SnapWords® Lists A-E.
- SnapWords® Mini-Lessons 2 - This book includes mini-lessons for all words in SnapWords® Lists F, G, Nouns1, Nouns2, and Verbs.
- The Complete Sight Words in Sentences book to practice reading sight words in context.
- All 220 Dolch words, 500 Fountas & Pinnell most frequently recurring words, 300 Fry instant words and some extra high-frequency words.
Use SnapWords® for all children:
607 SnapWords® is a comprehensive collection you can put in a classroom and confidently use it with students on levels preschool through 3rd grade. This kit is wonderful for ELL and for special education groups as well. All the supporting teaching materials are included that make teaching a snap, even without any special training or need for lesson preparation.
If you are a parent who homeschools, SnapWords® are a wonderful resource to use while teaching all your children, no matter their age or level. You can even teach them at the same time!
For children who seem to be reading just fine, giving them access to SnapWords® makes reading engaging, and deepens understanding and comprehension. You will be pleased to see how quickly students catch on and excel.
Those who have fallen behind will quickly catch up when they have access to SnapWords® because those who struggle benefit greatly from the multisensory format.
SnapWords® speak to kids in their own learning language, including those:
- Struggling to learn sight words
- Working too hard to read
- Trying to sound everything out
- Falling behind in reading
- Not understanding what they read
- With unique learning needs such as ADHD, Down syndrome, dyslexia, autism, Asperger’s
- Children who are kinesthetic or visual learners
- Who are English language learners
Perfect companions to SnapWords®:
Helpful Links:How to Teach SnapWords® Most Effectively
Try before you buy
607 Kit Plain Word Wall Words
SnapWords® tracking charts
Activities for teaching SnapWords®
SnapWords® contents Dolch, Fry, Fountas & Pinnell
SnapWords® Quick Start Guide