Note about slideshows
What you will receive:
You will receive a PDF with a link to your slideshow. The digital file opens in a browser window. You may bookmark the page for easy access!
Sight words are words that children need to recognize instantly. Instant sight word recognition is critical because it results in reading fluency.
How to use
- Distance learning - teach using a screen share
- Homeschool - use on computer or iPad
- Classroom - project onto a whiteboard or smart board
- Small group - laptop or computer
- Independent student learning
- You may teach the picture words first by clicking on the orange arrows in the bottom, right of each screen. You will be able to advance from picture to picture.
- Next, check word recognition by clicking through the plain words using the same orange arrows. You will be able to advance from plain word to plain word.
- Use the index on the front panel to find a particular word to focus on.