What you will receive
Our slideshows come in both Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint formats for easy access to teach your classroom!
There are also activities included from our Mini-Lessons and Sight Words in Sentences. (Digital)
Sight words are words that children need to recognize instantly. Instant sight word recognition is critical because it results in reading fluency. SnapWords® List A contains many abstract high frequency words that are nearly impossible for your child to make a mental picture of. Fortunately, SnapWords® provide the pictures!
How to use:
- Distance learning - teach using a screen share
- Homeschool - use on computer or iPad
- Classroom - project onto a whiteboard or smart board
- Small group - laptop or computer
- Independent student learning
- You may teach the picture words first by clicking on the orange arrows in the bottom, right of each screen. You will be able to advance from picture to picture.
- Next, check word recognition by clicking through the plain words using the same orange arrows. You will be able to advance from plain word to plain word.
- Use the index on the front panel to find a particular word to focus on.
- Use SnapWords Mini-Lessons (included) to teach spelling, phonics, writing, etc.