Note about slideshows
What you will receive:
You will receive a PDF with a link to your file and your password. The digital file opens in a browser window. You may bookmark the page and have your browser save your password for easy access!
List D includes 55 high-frequency words. This list contains words with more difficult sound spellings such as IGH, and the OULD words: could, should, would.
Also includes FREE corresponding downloads of SnapWords® Mini-Lessons and Sight Words in Sentences!
How to use:
- Distance learning - teach using a screen share
- Homeschool - use on computer or iPad
- Classroom - project onto a whiteboard or smart board
- Small group - laptop or computer
- Independent student learning
- You may teach the picture words first by clicking on the orange arrows in the bottom, right of each screen. You will be able to advance from picture to picture.
- Next, check word recognition by clicking through the plain words using the same orange arrows. You will be able to advance from plain word to plain word.
- Use the index on the front panel to find a particular word to focus on.
- Use SnapWords® Mini-Lessons (included) to teach spelling, phonics, writing, etc.