What you will receive
You'll receive an email immediately with your files! Our slideshows come in both Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint formats for easy access to teach your classroom!
What you will receive:
Our slideshows come in both Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint formats for easy access to teach your classroom!
Activities from our Mini-Lessons and Sight Words in Sentences are also included. (Digital)
Sight words are words that children need to recognize instantly. Instant sight word recognition is critical because it results in reading fluency. SnapWords® Nouns 2 contains many abstract high frequency words that are nearly impossible for your child to make a mental picture of. Fortunately, SnapWords® provide the pictures!
- Distance learning - teach using a screen share
- Homeschool - use on computer or iPad
- Classroom - project onto a whiteboard or smart board
- Small group - laptop or computer
- Independent student learning
- You may teach the picture words first by clicking on the orange arrows in the bottom, right of each screen. You will be able to advance from picture to picture.
- Next, check word recognition by clicking through the plain words using the same orange arrows. You will be able to advance from plain word to plain word.
- Use the index on the front panel to find a particular word to focus on.
- Use SnapWords® Mini-Lessons 2 (included) to teach spelling, phonics, writing, etc.