SnapWords® Teaching Cards Hummingbird Tuition Interactive Slideshow Set 2
Hummingbird Tuition was established in 2000 by Anne Kitchin, who is a qualified and experienced primary and SEN teacher. Anne has over 20 years of experience teaching in schools and working as a private tutor and educator. She specializes in working with children with dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, and ASD. To learn more about Anne and her impact on teaching children to read, visit Hummingbird Tuition!
What you will receive:
You will receive a PDF with a link to your slideshow. The digital file opens in a browser window. You may bookmark the page for easy access!
Ideal For :
- Distance learning - teach using a screen share
- Homeschool - use on computer or iPad
- Classroom - project onto a whiteboard or smart board
- Small group - laptop or computer
- Independent student learning
Sight words are words that children need to recognize instantly. Instant sight word recognition is critical because it results in reading fluency.
- You may teach the picture words first by clicking on the orange arrows in the bottom, right of each screen. You will be able to advance from picture to picture.
- Next, check word recognition by clicking through the plain words using the same orange arrows. You will be able to advance from plain word to plain word.
- Use the index on the front panel to find a particular word to focus on.