Customers desiring a return must submit a return request. Once you have completed this form and have read our return policy below the form, box up your product carefully to make sure it is not damaged in the mail. Also you must include some identification inside the box, such as a print out of this completed form. The identification should include your name and order number.
**Returns sent without completing this form will not be refunded.** Return Policy:
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days of purchase
- Items must be in restockable condition(i.e., no damage, bent corners, tears, writing, etc.)
- Shrink wrap must be unopened. We are unable to restock product after the shrink wrap has been opened.
- It is the customer's responsibility to rewrap merchandise for return shipping to avoid potential damage during transit. Damaged returns will not be refunded.
- Customer is required to pay all return shipping costs. If free shipping was selected for the order, the original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- If reason for return is other than an error on our part, we will charge 10% of the cost of the original order. This fee will cover our repackaging costs and restocking.
- Any accrued reward points will be forfeited when the refund is processed.
- Return shipping is paid for by the customer. Approved returns should be sent through USPS, FedEx, or UPS to: Child1st Publications LLC, 2150 Plainfield Ave, NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505.
- File downloads of any kind may not be returned or exchanged
- Digital products may not be returned
- Posters may not be returned
- CD resources are not eligible for return or exchange
- Beyond Sight Word Activities (Download or CD version) are not eligible for return or exchange
Changing or Cancelling an Order
If you would like to cancel or make a change to an order you’ve already placed, please call us at 800-881-0912. Changes and cancellations can only be made to an order if it has not yet been shipped.