Customers must contact Child1st to get prior approval for a return. If you would like to return an item, please reach out to email@example.com.
- No returns will be accepted later than 30 days after purchase
- Items must be in restockable condition(i.e., no damage, bent corners, tears, writing, etc.)
- Shrink wrap must be unopened. We are unable to restock product after the shrink wrap has been opened.
- It is the customer's responsibility to rewrap merchandise for return shipping to avoid potential damage during transit.
- Customer is required to pay all return shipping costs. If free shipping was selected for the order, the original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- File downloads of any kind may not be returned or exchanged
- CD resources are not eligible for return or exchange
- Beyond Sight Word Activities (Download or CD version) are not eligible for return or exchange
Changing or Cancelling an Order
If you would like to cancel or make a change to an order you’ve already placed, please call us at 800-881-0912. Changes and cancellations can only be made to an order if it has not yet been shipped.