Bestselling SnapWords® are words in pictures with related body movements that make it a snap for children to learn their sight words! This medieval adventure will engage your child in learning 643 SnapWords® as they play through 55 levels. This app is perfect for all learners. Visual, kinesthetic learners and children with dyslexia, autism, ADHD, auditory processing disorder, down syndrome, and more will thrive when they have images and body movement incorporated in their learning. Equip your child for success!
Child1st Publications was born out of a belief in the immaculate design of children and a passion to work in harmony with that design as we support kids in their education. The result is that everything we create adheres to the high standard of reaching all types of learners successfully. We exist so that every child has the opportunity to learn in their own learning language.
- No need for adult instruction; the app will do the teaching
- Offline functionality lets you take it on the go
- Images and audio will teach the words
- Independent, self-paced learning
- Ensures success and builds confidence
- 100% ad-free
- Includes 643 high-frequency SnapWords®
- 11 Lists of words on 55 levels of difficulty
- Includes 220 Dolch Words, 500 Fountas & Pinnell, 300 Fry, instant words and some extra, teacher-requested, high-frequency words.
- Words that are in each of the SnapWords® Lists
Designed by an expert to reach all learning styles
For use at home and in school
Multisensory design meets the needs of all learners
Instant word recognition
Strong visuals that improve spelling
Develop reading fluency
How to Use
Download app, sign up for your subscription, and start on List A
Select level 1, scroll through the picture words, and click on the audio to hear the word (there are 5 levels for each List)
Scroll through the plain words and click on the audio to hear the word and sentence
- You'll have access to all 11 lists, 643 words, and 55 levels for $9.99 per month!
This is what people say about SnapWords®
“Highly recommend. My 1st grader has been struggling with sight words and in just a couple weeks he knows 20, and as an added bonus he doesn’t hate practicing them!!”
– Lindsey A., parent
“My students love working with SnapWords® (currently we are on List B) and are doing very well at reading them. They are able to retain the words from memory when other methods have failed. I highly recommend using these in the classroom.”
– Valerie M., teacher
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions, recommendations, or comments, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can find additional information and resources that go along with SnapWords® on this website. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
App End-User License Agreement