1. Read the first story and just enjoy the storyline and the images without overtly teaching anything.
2. Show the child the related Alphabet Teaching Card, and talk about the picture.
3. Say the jingle (ex: “Amy’s ants on an anthill, actually.” Let your child recall the storyline.
4. Do the hand motion for the letter which is found on the back of the card.
5. Practice writing the letter on a whiteboard, or use dry-erase Alphamats.
6. Finally, provide needed supplies to complete the craft detailed on the back of each card.
Each card is 5.5” wide by 4.25” tall.